IJAMACT accepts 7 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Innovations Notes: A innovation note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart from the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
All the papers are published after successful peer review by qualified researchers. IJAMACT is a self supporting organization and does not receive funding from any government institution. Hence, we wlcome partners and donnors to support our efforts. The processing fee may be apply in the future to meet the expenses like Publication of manuscript, Review of manuscript, Courier Services, Internet Services and many more.
Some special issues may requiered fast publication. The service is available on IJAMACT, you just have to massege the editor or email us at email@example.com
The copyright holder of all scholarly work on IJAMACT grants usage rights to others using an open license (Creative Commons or equivalent) allowing for immediate free access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose.
IJAMACT uses a double-blind review, which means the identities of the authors are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
Publish your article on IJAMACT in the following languages:
- Chinese (comming soon)
IJAMCT publish once every 2 months (Except special issues on favorite topics promoted by the Journal) and garantie 6 issues per year. Generally,